Features and benefits
Absolute Purity | No artificial colors | No artificial flavor | Cold-Pressed Masala | No Preservatives | Maharashtrian Masala
This Sambhar powder brings the best taste of south Indian sambhar to your meal. Flavor Lock Packaging, Reusable Pack, Perfectly blended to impart the best taste to your homemade
Rich Aromatic Blend of Spices. Spice mixes have been blend to perfection based on age-old recipes.
The blend gives a fiery and peppy taste to your dish, it is used to make all dishes. It is a spice blend used throughout India, especially the southern states.
Ziploc packaging that can be reused again and again, Pack of 1: Special Sambhar Masala | Shelf Life: 365 Days
Remedies to keep spices longer:
What to do to make spices last longer…
- Spices should be kept in a glass or porcelain container.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Always keep spices in a dry place.
- Spices should not be kept in places where there is water.
- Always keep the lid of the spice jar tight.
- Do not touch the spice with wet hands.
- Fill the jar with spices and keep the lid tight.
- To keep the spices longer, put black asafetida in three parts. (Upper part of the spice, The middle part, lower part).
- Always remove the spices used separately and keep their spoons separately.
- Even if the spices are kept in the fridge, their shelf life increases.
What’s in it :
Byadgi chilli, pandi chilli, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, tamarind powder, fenugreek seed, mustard seed, urud daal, asafetida, tandul, coconut, toor daal, chana dal, curry leaf.