Features and benefits
Absolute Purity | No artificial colors | No artificial flavor | Cold-Pressed Masala | No Preservatives | Maharashtrian Masala
The perfect combination of Indian spices in a perfect blend to give you a lip-smacking taste. Flavor Lock Packaging, Reusable Pack.
Low-Temperature Grinding (LTG) so that the spices retain their freshness and Aroma. Perfectly blended to impart the best taste to your home. The blend gives a fiery and peppy taste to your dish, it is used to make all Chicken & Mutton dishes.
Ziploc packaging that can be reused again and again, Pack of 1: Special Chicken Mutton Masala | Shelf Life: 365 Days
Remedies to keep spices longer:
What to do to make spices last longer…
- Spices should be kept in a glass or porcelain container.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Always keep spices in a dry place.
- Spices should not be kept in places where there is water.
- Always keep the lid of the spice jar tight.
- Do not touch the spice with wet hands.
- Fill the jar with spices and keep the lid tight.
- To keep the spices longer, put black asafetida in three parts. (Upper part of the spice, The middle part, lower part).
- Always remove the spices used separately and keep their spoons separately.
- Even if the spices are kept in the fridge, their shelf life increases.
What’s in it :
Byadgi chilli, kashmiri chilli, teja chilli, reshampatti chilli, coriander, mustard seeds,cumin seeds, black pepper, poppy seeds, cloves, cinnamom, asafotoida, fenugreek seeds, large fennel, large caradamom, green caradamom, star aniseed, piper cubeba, carawyseed, triphala, stone flower, bay leaf, kunkool