Features and benefits
Absolute Purity | No artificial colors | No artificial flavor | Cold-Pressed Masala | No Preservatives | Maharashtrian Masala
Additionally, the Chana Masala is hygienically processed and packaged to retain its freshness and long shelf life.
Flavor Lock Packaging, Reusable Pack, Perfectly blended to impart the best taste to your homemade. The perfect combination of Indian spices in a perfect blend to give you a lip-smacking taste.
Rich Aromatic Blend of Spices. The blend gives a fiery and peppy taste to your dish, it is used to make all dishes.
Ziploc packaging that can be reused again and again, Pack of 1: Special Chana Masala | Shelf Life: 365 Days
Remedies to keep spices longer:
What to do to make spices last longer…
- Spices should be kept in a glass or porcelain container.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Always keep spices in a dry place.
- Spices should not be kept in places where there is water.
- Always keep the lid of the spice jar tight.
- Do not touch the spice with wet hands.
- Fill the jar with spices and keep the lid tight.
- To keep the spices longer, put black asafetida in three parts. (Upper part of the spice, The middle part, lower part).
- Always remove the spices used separately and keep their spoons separately.
- Even if the spices are kept in the fridge, their shelf life increases.
What’s in it :
Teja chilli, kashmiri chilli, black pepper, coriander, cumin seeds, caraway seed, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon, large cardamom, bay leaf, mustard seeds, dry ginger, fenugreek leaf, pomegranate, salt, amchur powder, black salt