Features and benefits
Absolute Purity | No artificial colors | No artificial flavor | Cold-Pressed Masala | No Preservatives | Maharashtrian Masala
Packed in hygienic tamper-proof packing, our Biryani Masala has placed us among the foremost Biryani Masala manufacturers in Mumbai.
Flavor Lock Packaging, Reusable Pack, Perfectly blended to impart the best taste to your homemade.
The blend gives a fiery and peppy taste to your dish, it can be used in Veg Biryani, Paneer Biryani, Egg Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Prawns Biryani, Fish Biryani, and other veg dishes.
Ziploc packaging that can be reused again and again, Pack of 1: Special Biryani Masala | Shelf Life: 365 Days
Remedies to keep spices longer:
What to do to make spices last longer…
- Spices should be kept in a glass or porcelain container.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Always keep spices in a dry place.
- Spices should not be kept in places where there is water.
- Always keep the lid of the spice jar tight.
- Do not touch the spice with wet hands.
- Fill the jar with spices and keep the lid tight.
- To keep the spices longer, put black asafetida in three parts. (Upper part of the spice, The middle part, lower part).
- Always remove the spices used separately and keep their spoons separately.
- Even if the spices are kept in the fridge, their shelf life increases.
What’s in it :
Pandi chilli , byadgi chilli, coriander, cumin seeds, turmeric, cinnamon, caraway seeds, nutmeg, fenugreek leaf, nutmeg, whole spices, green cardamom, large cardamom, black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves