Features and benefits
Absolute Purity | No artificial colors | No artificial flavor | Cold-Pressed Masala | No Preservatives | Maharashtrian Masala
The perfect combination of Indian spices in a perfect blend to give you a lip-smacking taste. Low-Temperature Grinding (LTG) so that the spices retain their freshness and Aroma.
Perfect for all Agri-Koli cuisine our masala is a very distinctive and aromatic mixture of quality spices. Perfectly blended to impart the best taste to your home.
Bring good Red color and spiciness to the dish. The blend gives a fiery and peppy taste to your dish, it is used to make all veg and non-veg dishes.
Ziploc packaging that can be reused again and again, Pack of 1: Special AgriKoli Masala | Shelf Life: 365 Days.
Remedies to keep spices longer:
What to do to make spices last longer…
- Spices should be kept in a glass or porcelain container.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Always keep spices in a dry place.
- Spices should not be kept in places where there is water.
- Always keep the lid of the spice jar tight.
- Do not touch the spice with wet hands.
- Fill the jar with spices and keep the lid tight.
- To keep the spices longer, put black asafetida in three parts. (Upper part of the spice, The middle part, lower part).
- Always remove the spices used separately and keep their spoons separately.
- Even if the spices are kept in the fridge, their shelf life increases.
What’s in it :
Byadgi chilli, kashmiri chilli, teja chilli, black pepper, poppy seeds,coriander, large fennel,cumin seeds, turmeric , cloves, cinnamom, large cardamom, mace, maypatri, caraway seeds ,piper cubeba , star aniseed , bay leafs , green cardamom , fenugreek sedds , mustard seeds , dry ginger , salt , oil