Features and benefits
Absolute Purity | No artificial colors | No artificial flavor | Cold-Pressed Masala | No Preservatives | Maharashtrian Masala
It is basically a blend consisting of one or two types of dried red chillies, Stemless that are ground and pulverized into a fine powder.
Rich Aromatic Blend of Spices. Flavor Lock Packaging, Reusable Pack, Perfectly blended to impart the best taste to your homemade.
It has a special aroma that makes it more delicious and tempting. The blend gives a fiery and peppy taste to your dish, It is used to make all veg & non-veg dishes.
Ziploc packaging that can be reused again and again, Pack of 1: Lal Tikhat Mirchi Powder | Shelf Life: 365 Days
Remedies to keep spices longer:
What to do to make spices last longer…
- Spices should be kept in a glass or porcelain container.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Always keep spices in a dry place.
- Spices should not be kept in places where there is water.
- Always keep the lid of the spice jar tight.
- Do not touch the spice with wet hands.
- Fill the jar with spices and keep the lid tight.
- To keep the spices longer, put black asafetida in three parts. (Upper part of the spice, The middle part, lower part).
- Always remove the spices used separately and keep their spoons separately.
- Even if the spices are kept in the fridge, their shelf life increases.
What’s in it :
Steamless byadgi chilli and teja chilli