Features and benefits
Absolute Purity | No artificial colors | No artificial flavor | Cold-Pressed Masala | No Preservatives | Maharashtrian Masala
Low-Temperature Grinding (LTG) so that the spices retain their freshness and Aroma. With a blend of three renowned chilies named Bedgi, Kashmiri and Teja.
The perfect combination of Indian spices in a perfect blend to give you a lip-smacking taste. Flavor Lock Packaging, Reusable Pack, Perfectly blended to impart the best taste to your home.
Delivers an authentic Indian taste anytime. The blend gives a fiery and peppy taste to your dish, it is used to make all veg and non-veg dishes.
Ziploc packaging that can be reused again and again, Pack of 1: A-1 Masala | Shelf Life: 365 Days
Remedies to keep spices longer:
What to do to make spices last longer…
- Spices should be kept in a glass or porcelain container.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Always keep spices in a dry place.
- Spices should not be kept in places where there is water.
- Always keep the lid of the spice jar tight.
- Do not touch the spice with wet hands.
- Fill the jar with spices and keep the lid tight.
- To keep the spices longer, put black asafetida in three parts. (Upper part of the spice, The middle part, lower part).
- Always remove the spices used separately and keep their spoons separately.
- Even if the spices are kept in the fridge, their shelf life increases.
What’s in it :
Byadgi chilli , kashmiri chilli , teja chilli , black pepper , poppy seeds , triphala , large fennel , cumin seeds , turmeric , cloves , cinnamom , large cardamom , mace , maypatri , caraway seeds, piper cubeba , star aniseed , bay leafs , green cardamom , fenugreek sedds , mustard seeds , dry ginger , salt , oil